Social Media Management
- Email Management, Task Management & Correspondence via Monday.com
- Social Media Strategy: Examine existing Social Media Strategy & give detailed recommendations on for new strategy moving forward & analyzing results
- Social Media Monitoring: keywords/phrases tracked for your specific social media accounts. Brand Management
- Writing/Editing Content for the blog or website. Social Media Copy for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & Website/Blog
- Content Posted on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest &/or YouTube
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly Blog Post with SEO Research
- Editing, Scheduling, SEO for YouTube Videos
- Transcription for Videos of Podcasts
Social Media Rate Per Hour – $30- $40 Hour
Invoice is sent via Pay Pal.com
Social Media Setup & Management
Content creation involves organization & strategy. Efficient social media setup and management takes time and an understanding of the platforms and, more importantly, your business. I can help you with: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. Starting at $199 per platform, per month. (Option to Pay Monthly per Platform)
- Social Media Calendar & planning using Social Media Software.
- Increased Consistency with posts & content.
- Increased engagement & interaction with your targeted audience.
- Use of SEO across Social Media Platforms.
- Keyword & Hashtag research to increase visibility.
- Social Media Management across all platforms that represents your individual brand.
- Social Media Copies for social media platforms & blog.
- Editing, proofreading & transcribing visual content.
- Social Media Tracking
- Email Marketing
- Email & Correspondence Management
- Influencer Management
- Brand Management
- Contacting Brands or PR Agencies on behalf of Influencer
- Pitching to possible sponsors
- Research Events to train, educate or provide Influencer/Company related services
- Influencer Collaboration Management
- Brand Launch
- Track Progress of Social Media Platforms Daily with Monday.com
- Social Media Calendar Content Planning through Monday.com