Email pitches are your personal connection to a Brand
There are 6 Important Factors to Look At:
- Do not copy & paste every single email pitch that you are writing. You want to create a template of your “perfect email pitch” but you also want to personalize it for each brand & share what you love about the brand & why you see yourself working with them & creating content for them.
- Your Subject line is key. Don’t just send an email that says “Hello” or “Beauty Blogger.” That subject line is not going to get you noticed. Think about the subject lines for emails that you do open. Why do you open them? Why do you want to read them? Are they sharing something that others are not? When you think about this you basically have to write your 1 line elevator pitch to the brand or company you want to work with such as “Collaborative Partnership for ______” or “Increase Your Brand Awareness with ______ Partnership.” You get the point. You have to make it something that they will want to open & read.
- Explain Your Value. What are you going to share that will bring the brand value & that will get your audience to click on the brand & give them an ROI or return on their investment. Are you willing to create monthly blog posts, Instagram Posts & IG Stories to share their products with your audience while sharing the brand’s information through mentions or tags? Can your audience Swipe Up? Do you have multiple links on your Instagram Profile? If you do not know how to do that I suggest you watch the video on LinkTree so that way you can use multiple links on your profile as I share in Mine (Click the highlighted Link to see Mine).
- Structure your email Professionally. You want to structure your email in a way that is going to make you look & sound professional. Here is an example that you are getting first.
- Follow Up. If you do not hear from a brand within a week. Follow up with them by writing ” Hello ____, Just touching base regarding my email about the Partnership Opportunity for ______. I have attached the sent email below. Please let me know if we can definitely discuss working together. Sincerely, __________.
- You will hear “No”. Just because you get a “No” as a response doesn’t mean you give up. Nothing comes easy to those who put in the time, energy or effort in contacting brands. You need to be consistent & put in the work.
Hello (Name),My name is _______ & I am a (What do you do? Blogger, Influencer) creating content for (Website/Blog/YouTube) & Instagram Name.I recently hit ____K followers on Instagram & have an engagement rate of ____(If you do not know go to http://www.geeksmash.com & click under Instagram Calculator) I also currently have ___K Watch Time Minutes/ Visitors on my (YouTube Channel/Blog/Website) & wanted to discuss a possible partnership with you. (What are you going to offer the brand?)In exchange for (complementary products/paid post)
- ___ Word blog post
- ___ Dedicated YouTube Video(s)
- ___ Dedicated Instagram Posts
- ___ Instagram Story
- Dedicated Instagram Highlight
- (YOU WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU CAN OFFER IN THE BULLET POINTS)
I think your products would be a great addition to my content. I truly see this as an amazing opportunity. If this is something you would be interested in, I’d be more than happy to send my Press Kit. (If you do not know how to create one click on this link) If you’d like more information about me you can check out my content on various social media platforms.Looking forward to hearing from you,
Your NameBlog: Link
So this is all for now. I want you to remember that I empower you. I support you & I want you to know that when you believe in your power & potential that is a powerful thing! I want you to know that by staying in the know & being an educated influencer, content creator, business owner & woman, you will be creating content that is intentional & important to you!
Check out the latest blog posts, comment to get featured in the next newsletter. Share this with a friend or share my site. My goal is to empower you today! With Love,
Latest Blog Posts